Gay Teen Killed in Brazil by Homophobic Gay Teen (update)

On September 13 adamfoxie* published the story of a teen found in the woods in Brazil killed with his underwear stuffed in his mouth. (adamfoxie.blogspot.com: gay-boy-found-dead-in-brazil). They have found the alleged killer who turns to be another young teen who in the process of being ‘turn on’ by the now deceased decided to beat him up and killed him. A mixture of guilt and homicidal tendencies made this incident turn into murder. This is another example of what a gay homophobe is. Someone who does not like himself for being turn on by his same sex but believe that this will get him to hell. It’s better to killed that sick subhuman guy than just let him be. He needs to have sex but his partners will run the danger of being badly beaten or and killed. 

There is the homophobe that is so because of lack of information that he will accept, but non violent. Then there is the homophobe that has the fear of homosexuals because he knows that he responds to them internally. He fears he is one, hates himself and that hatred is transferred to the sicko who agrees to come down to his level. Penalty could be death if not a beating without mercy.
This is the followup to the story. I decided to get the comments describing the murder and then when the police caught the alleged killer from someone who was incensed at this killing. The comments appeared on Facebook. The comments were in spanish and google translated. Please pardon any mistranslations or grammatical errors on the comments below.
                                                                       



Jose Cuentas  (Google translated)

I avoid writing statements of things I think and think, I do not consider myself a gay activist and in fact this is my first review on a topic that in my opinion I think is important.

Today social networks took a topic that caught my attention is the case of the Brazilian JoĂ£o AntĂ´nio Donati just 18! a fully open GAY life, was found dead in a vacant lot left in the city of Inhumas, was discovered immediately that it was a murder homophobic, her body present many signs of torture with their totally broken and neck broken legs, really sorry much anger inside of her mouth was a paper with written ¨ Stop the scourge of gay ¨ JUST hAD 18 YEARS !! a life ahead and certainly did not deserve to die like this, not like that and NO! Being gay, it's amazing how here in Brazil or China every 36 hours someone dies for being gay, I feel stupid, be Homosexual (label that I do not care) does not define me as a person, it's just wanting to share or have a taste with someone of the same sex.

I did not know this guy, read his story again and again and I realized that his family and his world was his mother, the affection and love that he felt for her was evident with the many states Joao he devoted. I can not imagine what it would be for my mom if something happened to me! It would be unfair for her to go through a pain that can not be explained, it’s stupid and retrograde by people with twisted minds and worst religious SICK read comments applauding the death of Joao, that respect does not share a different sexual orientation and is also why I demand RESPECT from them, CAN NOT despise, criticize, judge worse KILL any human being for being GAY, THEY CAN !!







JosĂ© Cuentas (Google Translated)

   
 Although still not confirmed by the Brazilian police have under arrest Ferreira da Silva Andrie Maycon farmer 20 years as prime suspect of murdering Joao, their identification was found near the body. 

Did not want to kill him, but rebelled and so suffocate thought these were the statements of this monster in my opinion should be sentenced to DEATH, because of this many marches for justice and against Joao Homophobia in Brazil have it caught the attention of the country, I find it regrettable that after the death of this boy's human rights secretary just take action on the matter, and even knowing history of countless acts of homophobic violence.

THAT UGLY !!! tube die a child so they can do something about it, reading a lot of news and testimonials, the death of Joao was the straw broke the camel can read previously tried to burn down a gay nightclub with people inside, fortunately no one was hurt, but serious? These people are totally sick to the point of wanting to burn a place inside LIVE as if they were living creatures that deserve no people. My total respect to that utter Laura Pausini saying: If I had my fire to give him all the homophobic thing I entirely agree with it, that is if you do not like gays do not look, go ahead, do not fuck to avoid FUCK you! Pausini also gave encouragement to gay people not to give up and move on.

There is much more VIRTUES as you can find in a person other than being gay. It’s not like I think and see things, I am very grateful to all the people who shared my opinion of an angel who is now in a better place will surely not be judged.

Adam Gonzalez, Publisher

Comments