Skip to main content

Posts

Featured Posts

First Trump Threaten Iran Then He Walks it Back on The Same Day

A U.S. military official said that Iran had been able to study the flight patterns of American fighter jets and bombers. Credit... Jack Taylor/Reuters   By  Tyler Pager  and  Eric Schmitt Reporting from Washington New York Times  President Trump said Monday that he had authorized a new wave of attacks against Iran this week but that he was holding off to make room for “serious negotiations,” after he said three Gulf leaders requested more time to work out a nuclear deal. Mr. Trump has repeatedly threatened to launch new strikes, only to pull back at the last minute from plunging the United States back into an unpopular, expensive war. On Monday, he confirmed plans to strike and canceled them at the same time. “We were getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow, and I put it off for a little while, hopefully maybe forever, but possibly for a little while, because we’ve had very big discussions with Iran, and we’ll see what they amount to,” Mr. Trump...

Latest Posts

Justices Talk About Possible Strains as The Court is Under Scrutiny

NPR News Headlines for Today

And Now: "The Killer Robots"

This Silence Meets The Rape of Palestinians