Adamfoxie Promised Personal Story about Arrest- Lets Learn Together



 

On going personal story one more to finish.

I promised I was going to give you the story about this incident I sufferd. I don't run personal things because then there would be no space to give you what you deserve and I am Committed to giving you daily. To tell you the truth, many times I feel this blog keeps my sanity. Current events and news affect the LGBTQ+ community in the way of future implications or just because the story clamors to be told and is ignored by National media and even the gay media which is no longer owned independently. Still, those gay sites for the most part have been bought out by bigger companies. I don't have anything against that but I know when you are owned by someone else, they won't let you go online if they disagree with you.

Ive had that with Google and Im not owned by Google but they carry me Internationally.

Coming back to the Arrest I was set up and stupid me fell for it. You see sometimes I forget where I live. Why do I live here? I like my apartment and it's half the rent than where I was in Staten Island, NY. So this big size of woman with the biggest ass I have ever seen seems to want to dominate the people in the building. I don't get dominated by anyone. Still, I had never spoken to her when one day I came down the elevator and a friend was in the Lobby. The big from the stomach down was there and when I hugged and kissed my friend she approached me and said "You are a dirty fagot. Get the fuck out here". Just go mother fucker. I don't remember what I said but now I was not going to stick my tail between my legs and run, But actually, I wanted to know why? I did not recognize this hippo name, M. Jackson and I wanted to know what the miscommunication was. But she just got to my space and started daring me to hit her. I knew if I hit her I would be arrested. It seems that was the plan. So my plan was to get the hell out of there with some dignity left. I would never hit anyone and only in self-defense would I raise my hands against someone. 

That's all good but where are god's angels when you need them/? Wherever God keeps the angels, then the building superintendent was there and so was his boss. They came over and my friend came over between me and her and said no one is hitting no one. I left But so pissed because I did not understand. I used to be someone who was someone who was that pissed to ask me to belt her she must've had a good reason so I would be arrested.?

But I keep forgetting Im not the Adam with big muscles and sometimes I even use a cane. I have an injury on my Lombard section from a fall. from a horse and that weakens most of me to not go around hitting anyone or anything. I was going to complain to both the police and owners of my building but my friend the one I hugged coming down the elevator, said "Don't get your hands dirty. She has done this before to other men and other people" Just forget it and don't even look at her. Then I remembered She knocked on me. the door on New Year's Day to tell me"Move your car'.

My mistake, listening to a friend. Friends and family might want the best for you but it's important for me and you to listen to what your gut is telling you. I took the easy way and left it alone.

Meanwhile, I learned she was upset because I would not talk to her when she knocked on my door on New Year's late afternoon. She came to tell me to move my Car. I try to park my car where I can see it. I just closed my door, not on her because she was on her way out since it took me a while to open my front door.
Looked out my window and my car was fine just like I knew but there was a space between my car and the car parked there. No car even a small car would fit there. Probably a motorcycle from a delivery person. Still, I thought the woman by the name of Michelle Jackson was missing a screw. But to make matters worse she is on the second floor. Im on the second floor except I got my apartment through the Government Lotto system and I was checked for almost a year before they gave me the key.
This Michelle is there through a government program for people who are either homeless, substance abused, or have some sort of financial disability. So The Owners just mix the professional people with what I called down under people and you get people that become jealous or just decide to hate you because you live close to them like if I was not paying for my apartment a lot more than what she pays for her if anything.

Now to end this hurtful story I will give you the ending on the next personal posting and it will be marked personal, arrest.
Adam for adamfoxie blog Int.

Comments