The Dog Looking Russian Fellow Below Wants Ovens to Burn Gays

"I'd burn them all alive in ovens," Ivan Okhlobystin says of gay people, according to a Russian website.

MIKHAIL METZEL/AP

"I'd burn them all alive in ovens," Ivan Okhlobystin says of gay people, according to a Russian website.

I was not going to post this ugly looking queenie fellow with his homophobic Nazi wishes. I figured it was going to be all over the news.  I guess Publishers are thinking what I thought, Who the hell is this nobody? But since is coming from Russia and I want my readers informed of the homophobia there here it goes.
A leading Russian actor, who was formally a priest, has called for gay people to be burned alive in ovens.
Ivan Okhlobystin, who stars in the country’s version of hit medical comedy "Scrubs," says children - he is a father of six - need to be protected from "sodomites." 
"I'd burn them all alive in ovens," Okhlobystin said, reported a Russian website, NGS.Novosti. The actor was speaking on stage at an event being held in the east of Russia.
"It's Sodom and Gomorrah, as a religious person I can't be indifferent to it. It’s a living threat to my children." He continued: "I don't want my children to think that being a [‘faggot’] is okay.
"It's queer fascism! If a person can't choose someone similar from the opposite sex for reproduction, it's a clear sign of a psychic anomaly, it means they need to be deprived of the vote," according to Buzzfeed. His comments come amid growing concern about homophobia in Russia. Earlier this year, the country passed into law new legislation banning "homosexual propaganda."
Opponents say the law has enabled anti-gay groups to pursue violence against homosexuals and lesbians.
Okhlobystin, an Orthodox priest until 2011 before being defrocked for pursuing a career in acting, reported Novosti.


 http://www.nydailynews.com/n 

Comments