Eliot Spitzer Will Not Tell You The Truth and Anthony Weiner Will show his weiner again



Eliot Spitzer


For many getting an "Im sorry “what an ass” I was. Will not do it again. A partner will tell his/her I can’t believe myself that I will be such an idiot to have betrayed you. What was I looking when everything I need is here with you, being with you."

It will be hard to hang up a call or not answer a message or not look at that human being in front of you in the eyes and I say I don’t understand, make me understand and by the way I still love you!

Those might be the words of any couple straight or gay, but a couple as in two. When you have millions of people that you cheated on what do you say?

You know Im bringing this thing around to two politicians in New York that screwed the wrong people NewYorkers. You know them or heard of them even if you are in Europe or might even be one of my many readers in Russia or Malta or a bunch of other nations and the larger states in the union. If you didn’t hear them from your press you heard it from me when it happened and now when these two individual's who want to come back to public life are talking like they heard a message from heaven saying “You are forgiven”Go now and do it again, just don’t get caught stupid!

If you read regular media gay or straight then you most think that Elliot can win over a New Yorker politician without any problems, I read today because Elliot’s daddy is got so much money! Yes his dad is a multi billionaire or what ever comes after that. So the media is saying he is got the money he will win,; But because NYorkers are accustomed to people with money and we don’t sell out as votes for the most rich the story about him him wining because of money might be a bit too confident.

 NYorkers don’t sell out but they can be given enough of the wrong information without a media or strong candidate to call him out on it to not allow it that the Money-candidate can win.

These are semantics and I could not start talking about this newsworthy story unless I started with the bad part. The truth is that Eliot Spitzer will have a rough time on the election. Some people will go’ Oh Harry what bad can he do? is just a comptroller for god’s sake” Yes true but he is not running to be a comptroller he is running to be a Governor which he says he should have not resigned. So a vote for him is a vote for governor latter on.

Can I find it in my heart to forgive this cheater and I have a problem with cheaters gay or straight. To be a cheater in a monogamous relationship means you are no less fucked up than a heroine addict except you don’t go to jail for it.

Tough! I know but….

I don’t care wether someone cheats or not if it’s private and it doesn’t interfere with his job affecting me. Perfect example is Bill Clinton and Monica. Such a thing would have never come out unless the GOP was spying on him knowing that he needed a Monica ..even fat and and not the most attractive, those are the best choices because they are afraid to talk, so was the general thought on this..ha!
Bill’s stupidity was concentrated to that particular scenario in the white house, regardless of what he did before. He wast sent a bait and he bit.

The difference between Bill and Eliot and Anthony is where is occurred and how public. What Clinton did was very private in the White House following the footsteps of Kennedy and others. Elliot went looking for it in the biggest sex org in the United States at the time. Exposing his wife and kid to so many things and NYC to kickbacks and ridicule. Besides if you run as a family man you better be it!

 I wish Elliot  the best but not in NYC or NYState; only because the state had to pay for his sins.  From him supplying us with novice on everything but talking and being lazy, his lieutenant governor..I forgot his name and I like it that.

  He would easily do what Bill Clinton does. With his money if he want to help people,  why not do what Clinton does with AIDs in Africa and the World?  The poor, the needy. AIDS research and prevention or even give a hand to Jimmy Carter in building houses to those that will never own one because the bank will never lend them the money. Not because their credit is bad but because salary is not high enough.


So my plan for Eliot is to become a Jimmy carter. Now for Weiner! This man want to be mayor of this city because? Because he wants it. No experience or resume showing him as a good manager.  All that comes out of his resume is a politician that got caught because he was stupid and now wants to get back in the horse and the horse, or jackass, donkey, burro is New York City. Are you a burro?
No burro way Mr. Weiner!
{{Adam}}

Comments