Ashley Taylor Dawson Naked (almost)

As we prepare for Strictly Come Dancing this weekend (September 7), we reminisce with this steamy near-naked picture of upcoming contestant and soap star Ashley Taylor Dawson.

Ashley Taylor Dawson
© Cosmopolitan/Antonio Petronzio
Ashley Taylor Dawson, naked (sort of)


 ***The actor, who played Darren Osborne in Hollyoaks, is seen emerging from the shower sopping wet and with only a tiny hand towel to protect his modesty in the shot for Cosmopolitan to raise awareness of male cancer.

Cosmopolitan's centrefolds support Cancer Research UK.

Speaking about competing on the BBC One ballroom dancing contest, the star revealed: "I'm a bit of a work horse. When I get my mind on something I want to do it right, and I think I'll be a bit of a perfectionist.

"So just someone who's going to push me as hard as they can, and not be scared of pushing and pushing me."

We wouldn't mind giving that a go!

Dawson will compete against 14 other celebrities, including model Abbey Clancy, popstar Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Rugby World Cup winner Ben Cohen.

Break a leg, Ashley! 

Comments