Russian Academy Cadets Sing Adele’s Skyfall

Russian cadets
As I sit down to write and post until midnight here in NYC I thought I’ll start your day or in some parts end your day with this group of Cadets at the Russian Academy singing a song from Adele. If you like it like I did or are just amused I’m giving you the whole song. This took place a month ago, I hope none of them gets kick out for being too much Adele in times in which not only gays are bad people in Russia but also singers that endorsed all of their followers including gays. I guess we don’t have any Russians International singers otherwise Im afraid that someone will get an idea of doing a tit for tat and boycott Russian singers. When leaders are naive about their leadership particularly in countries that only know the world through their national television and papers it makes their whole population naive. Thanks Putin for placing your nation back a hundred years. An ignorant nation with nukes is enough to start the cold war all over again except this time the wall was not made on a particular nation like Germany, this time is made into millions upon millions of gay men, woman and children everywhere….and more keep being born everyday.

Comments