“Make my day” son Debuts on Man of The World Mag

On his father Clint Eastwood: “Some of my earliest memories are being on set with my dad. That was just work – busy people all over the place with no noticeable degree of difference between them. There wasn’t some unusual quality called fame. Even when I eventually got camera time, I didn’t get special treatment. If anything, my dad was harder on me. My father never pressured any of [his children] to go into the movie business. All he ever said was, ‘Whatever you do, do your best at it.’ If I didn’t do this, I’d be a fireman; something super-active that challenges you and is different every day.”
On his early career: “Everybody wanted to rep Scott Eastwood, not Scott Reeves. I could’ve done a western years ago. I read a ton of scripts. The reality is that the new westerns are sh*t. I wanted to play against all that. I like the medium of film. The constant learning process. There’s not one point where you can go, ‘Now I can do it.’ Being an actor and being a celebrity are different things.”
On who he is: “There’s more to me than acting. I don’t let acting control me. I wouldn’t know how to live an enjoyable life if I let it. All those experiences that expand the goal posts make you a better actor. But I’m not going to take it so seriously that I’m
unkind to other people. We’re all just human beings working together to make something, and the part I do is called acting. F*ck, it’s just make believe.”


Check out the latest issue of Man of the Wold Magazine here.
Scott also maintains a pretty sexy Instagram account:

Comments