Adamfoxie*News

Hello Readers,

Without much a due, I just want to keep you informed of the  new format here. Adamfoxie* was never intended to compete with any gay publication, but to ad to certain stories a different angle or post certain stories that deserve a different angle and at least to be published. There were times last year in which stories were hitting the main straight and some gay media two days after it appeared here.
But For my own comfort and the comfort of the reader, you will see less but hopefully but never in quality.
This of coarse does not apply to nations that read this publication and they do’t have too many choices.

I might be away for part of May. The computer might not go with me. No!! Im not going to jail, I will just depend on my other device to keep me in touch..Now If I were to get a bunch Google+ (FaceBook does not count) on this story and or donations in which I have to ship adamfoxie* logo shirts…then I will have to reconsider…:)
Stay with the Fox*

Comments

Anonymous said…
If it's vacation, make it a good one.

Thanks for your support and look forward to your return.
adamfoxie said…
Thank You !!