A Blogger Named ‘NG’ blog : This Story will only be read by the people that I want it to read it. "And is all good"

ngblog

A response to a blogger that touched me tremendously. May be the fact that I spent most of the day by my mom’s grave a a National Cemetery is made me a bit softer. This I will  I will share it with You..I understand that to some people this might be chinese. but I know some people know chinese and will know what Im talking about:

Of all the writings that I have read from about you N., This is the one that touched me the most. I told you  once about the hoodie and not Showing your full face, which is your right, but someone showing who they are under certain circumstances is something that has a lot of meaning to me..and I I really wanted a pic I could have a picture within 30 minutes most people if I wanted one. I don’t publish a story without a pic and that is one of my peeves here.  I just wanted to know the idea behind it of why not showing
I accepted your answer and was grateful that you did anwer me in a real nice way.
Coming to your posting:



  I make it my point not to
to know a lot of ‘bloggers” or so called activists, because I met a ot of them when I decided to spent 3 yrs  or so doing community service  in Staten Island. I did it at it’s lowest but most important way.  One on one. I don’t even take mass transportation anymore if I can because I will find someone saying I know you. I saw you on the advance, tv or you talked to me on the street. I don’t know what to tell them now and certainly I dont any recognition for it for me.


 I don’t have answers anymore, plus I don’t make public anything related to the so called “activist” Decided that what I know will hurt the cause and I’ll better  be grateful that I was given the opportunity to be able to work with the backing of a major org.  I have friends that have worked by both being an example in their lives, have donated money and time for the cause of HIV and gay civil rights…..with that exception, I’ve met the most mentally sick people with the tittle of “counselor,, activist, etc etc. So I do know what you mean, we operate in different ways because we have had different experiences. What I know will stay locked up for ever, unless one day I find a way to put vanilla on it, so it wont hurt this new generation that are taking advantage of the work that you and I and others have done for them.
adamfoxie* 

Comments