The Stuff Heroes Are Made off At Any Age } This one at 23


Actor Paul Iacono 

This kid is a real hero.
He’s Paul Iacono and you may know him from his role on MTV’s The Hard Times of RJ Berger.
He is the star of a new MTV series Kenzie’s Scale and not only plays a gay college student in it, but reveals in an interview with Michael Musto of Village Voice that he himself is gay.
‘I didn’t think I’d be coming out,’ he says. ‘But why not now? I think it’s the right time to say something. It’s not about me, it’s about change and the work.’
He hopes the new show will inspire gay youth: “The whole reason we came up withKenzie’s Scale is to give young gays characters to look up to. It’s great that we have Chris Colfer, but we need more characters. … I didn’t have much to look up to as a kid. I had to search to find like-minded images. I’m happy to be that person so kids won’t have to grow up and be afraid of their sexuality and this won’t be an issue.”} This One at 23.  http://greginhollywood.com/

Comments