If You Are Chinese it Might be You Sexual Orientation

If Chinese qualify for this, then I want to know what they do! Please use the for m=belkow to set me straight no punt intended. AF*




An American college application form that lists Chinese as a sexual orientation received hundreds of comments when pasted on a message board last week.
In the apparently authentic photograph of an unnamed American college application form, a question reads 'please identify your sexual orientation' followed by a list: ‘bisexual’, ‘gay man’, ‘gay woman/lesbian’, ‘Chinese’, ‘heterosexual/straight’ or ‘other‘.
The post on Reddit message board attracted such witty comments, as reported on Shanghaiist, as ‘I experimented with being Chinese for a while back when I was in university’, ‘Mom, dad, I have a confession to make. I know this may be hard to take in but... (deep breath) mom and dad, I'm Chinese’ and ‘I was cleaning your bedroom and found a packet of soy sauce in your sock drawer. I'm sure it's not yours and that you were just holding it for a friend… gaystarnews.com

Comments