Read Letters from LGBT to Younger Self~~~~~You Might Need Tissues



I hope I helped someone on the way, so they could avoid my internal conflicts on my sexual orientation {the below picture} ↓ Could not even say 'gay' . The best to other gays I could do was bi. After being shot ↑ {on picture with leg cast, 24 yo} ↑ I felt I came close to death and I had to start opening inside of me. Iam sorry that Bob's {next to me}relationship with me suffered because of it. I decided for a few seconds to do what I was kept from doing as a gay young man by society, "religion". But after I was able to walk again, I came out to my mom and I discovered if my mom knew, then I didn't care who else knew.đŸŒˆ




                                                                             



For his latest video, YouTube star Davey Wavey asked a group of elders from the LGBTQ community to write and read aloud a letter to their 18 year old selves, and the results will leave you in tears – both happy and sad. [Gay Times]

Comments