THE $500m FIGHT FOR JACKO'S FORTUNE: THE FACTS
What's at stake:
A recent financial summary showed that Michael Jackson's estate has earned almost $500 million in gross profits since his death, and many of his major debts have either been resolved or are no longer delinquent.
- Beneficiary of Michael's Jackson's estate and legal guardian of his three children. She was reported missing over the weekend but later found to be with her daughter Rebbie and other relatives in Arizona.
- Her lawyer claims a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren. Last reported whereabouts - an Arizona spa.
Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket
- Michael Jackon's three children are set to inherit his £500m estate when Katherine dies. None of Jackson's eight siblings were named in will. Jacko's kids are seeking contact with grandmother Katherine, who they have not spoken to in nine days.
- Targeted in an 'abush' by uncles and aunt (Janet, Jermaine and Randy) last night.
Janet, Randy, Rebbie and Jermaine Jackson
- Claim that the King of Pop's will was a fake and that the executors of his lucrative estate should step down.
- Pressuring Katherine Jackson to seek permission from a judge to investigate the will's validity.
- Letter penned by siblings on July 17 claims Katherine was being manipulated by the executors, John Branca and John McClain, her health had been affected, and she suffered a mini-stroke.
- Randy and Jermaine had both previously asked their brother Michael's estate to pay their child support, hinting at financial motives behind plot. The request was denied.
- He also signed the July 17 letter but has today backed out of plot and says he's renounced any intention to challenge validity of his brother's will.
- Not part of plot to challenge brother's will. Claims he has been cut off from contacting Katherine and in an interview with The Insider today he declared: 'I'm going to get to the bottom of this.'
On the fence
- Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson and remaining siblings La Toya and Jackie Jackson have not made their allegiances clear.
Tito Junior, son of Michael's brother Tito
- He has drafted legal documents applying for temporary guardianship of Michael's three children while the feud is settled
Trent Jackson, Joe Jackson's nephew
- He has sided with his young cousins Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael. Involved in alleged physical altercation with Jermaine and Randy at Calabasas compound last night.
Love And Pride Sale! Up to 70% OFF on Selected Products Buy Now! Special offers and sales for all products! Up to 70% off, Free Shipping! Buy Now!||||