In a Somber Note…..I was wondering

Crying Wolf Dalibor
 Crying wolf

I was wondering where we are going wrong.
 I am talking about the commercials that appear at adamfoxie*... Through Amazon and others, from a ticket for a Broadway show to a gift card from JC Penney’s, , electronics, men’s sexy shorts..all the library Amazon has on music of any kind, we have it here, plus every product they carry with the exceptions of so few to mention. But we are not having our readers, which amounts to a lots, particularly USA, to trust and buy from these sites.
 The same commercials any blogger will have. I  have to wind down operations unless there was a change.   There are computer equipment that needs to be bought that we can’t do with out help from sponsors and get their pennies unless those advertisers are bought from ...if you are buying.
We could make the site apply as nonprofit, but as we inserted a Donate button, the experience was rewarding to have people give, however, it was not enough to sustain the site in the amount of hours that are needed to support it.
If you feel we are missing a product that we could advertise and have people buy, let me know. I thought I had a lot of bases covered and in negotiations to bring more; but no sense if we are failing in the ones we have.  I depend in the uSA market because even though we are read in about more than a dozen countries that I know of around the world I am not sure the commercials they get if any and then there are economic issues where companies are located. Which means I am referring to North American market.
Today the site is updating our server capabilities to get stuff that the big guys get. Last time we will be able to do that. After that we wont be able to be the website with pictures and videos about gay life around the world. I am sorry that for the first time in three years there wont be fresh stories to publish tonight.
Thank you,
Adam

Comments