Useless Info: This might be Useful if you Chat(Scammer)



A scammer. I still see him with different names and younger photos. Don't know if he stole a lot of pics with an account or if it's him. He spoke to me with a heavy southern Loisinaan southern accent. Not proficient in speaking but they all write what they follow writing on their computers. Most of them will be in my experience in Mogadishu. I get at least one every time I answer messages from guys I don't know.

 

If you were asked to leave another site to go to hangouts, you are being groomed for a scam. One of the favorite lines used: “I am hardly ever here so let's chat on….” You are asked to go to hangout or WhatsApp because they are encrypted and hard to report a scam.



Remember you can avoid or block them through your settings. There you can choose to invite the people that you wish to chat with

Hangout. Google or your Gmail in your settings

click on menus settings next to your name, then click the down arrow, click customize invitation

this Safety factor helps rule out scammers. The rule of the thumb Is: pictures phone numbers and important information should not be posted in your chat conversations.

There is no magical Jennie who can point the finger of a scammer in your google chat

However, you are still in control through your privacy settings.

Comments