RE: Adamfoxie Blog Int.








Adamfoxie will publish in the afternoon today Tuesday 12, 2022.

I can't stay 100% of the time behind in the computer fishing out and writing stories sometimes I need to go out and check something out once in a while if the story is reachable.. I was in Manhattan, Uptown to midtown yesterday. This is a story that I still have to see if it's worthy of our time. I did write about them 2 yrs ago and I figure they were going to lose the building and that was that. But they go more greedy. Now they have a date to comply or lose assets to pay a very hefty amount of millions. The original bill was around &36 or so. When you don't pay your loan to your bank on a credit card or just a loan you know what happens right away and is interest and that keeps Multiplying going until there is a final judgment.
There it is a church with a pastor that pays zero taxes with all the money they collect, I'm sure the pastor got paid he dresses very sharply. But then they don't pay their bills.

You know even if you don't believe in the devil I must tell you something you probably will agree with me, evil is out there and it usually is in front of a cross and carries a bible or some other book that is giving importance over millions of lives. I understand people feel better and are able to deal with life believing in something, that is very understandable. What is not understandable is why their beliefs have to go after other people's private lives. I know, of course, to get followers and money to continue. I call those demons because there are the worse of the worse. For the little sugar, they offer to their flock they cost the lives of the innocent a price to be paid in the name of that bible and cross.

I'm going to leave it here for now. I go looking for important stories that affect the first LGBT and then everybody else which most of the time when we mention politics, the economy is the same. I saw the story of  a church 2 years ago and they were being sued. Well after trials and appeals they have been hit with a few million bill for borrowing on the mortgage of the church (building, assets) and did to pay back. They can get away with so much but not with the bank. They were behind on their bill to the city, not for taxes because they don't pay taxes not even to their god. It was for services the city provides and is not fair that city residents will pay for their dirty water, etc. But they took a mortgage for a couple million believe and they thought Mellon Bank was like the city or anybody they don't pay to. Only TheDonald was able to do that but his dime is run out already.

Well it was a taxing trip coming back on rush hour. Im not far but when traffic does not move it does not matter.

I will probably slow down the publishing of news stories that are well covered by the main media and I don't like to cover things everybody knows.

So I will see you tomorrow afternoon
 Publisher


Comments