Adamfoxie Blog International Wishes You and Yours The Following with Most Sincerity:





Thank you for being with us going in the 12th Year. This blog has grown not by size but by experience and as it got older it began to see the world with different kinds of eyes.  I was supposed to have retired two years ago but instead, I thought that while there was a serious readership particularly in areas of the world in which they don't have a free press like we do in the United States.  
But I am not minimizing the US readership. Even though on a daily basis, you have a Mexico(just happened a week ago) to Portugal, Turkey, Russia in which they surpass the US readership for 24 hrs. Still, the uS readership is the strongest and why not when the publication originates in new York City.

I feel proud and with a sense of responsibility to not just get off and leave things as they are. That is not me. Always before leaving any company, I made sure that my absence would not hurt too much. Still, There was a Littman Jewelers in North Miami, A million-dollar store went out after I did. But they brought in the family to take over a difficult store but with the potential to do really well. I left because I did not like the unfair treatment received on a one to one in front of the store the President of the Company and the guy that hired me, come on by on his way to play gulf in Miami and ripped me a new one on my day off.  He came without notice (and when my staff called I rushed out there). He was pissed probably not at me but took it on me because some pieces of semi-expensive display pieces were not set according to a memo that went out with a picture. (sometimes you got that picture but no the merchandise or you sold the merchandise). "sorry customer we can't sell you that diamond because the president of the company would rather have in the window".

I care enough whenever I would read the memo to give the instructions to get it done. Meanwhile, my main assistant liked all the papers nice and neet like a secretary she had been. The only thing is it did not help the boss (me) to not see those memos no matter how neatly they were filed in her cubicle office. Neat, but most of the time she forgot to show it to me. If I happened to get the mail there would be no problem but I did take two days off a week up from times that I took no days off.

My partner and I split up after nine years and I was burnt out really bad to the point I gave my resignation to my district manager which he did not accept, instead flew from Tampa to see me in North Miami. So I appreciated it. This was a guy taller than me with a reputation of being very tough and he was, but he did bring me out from the snow in Buffalo to Miami because I was bilingual and he knew I had a reputation of selling very expensive items, a good teacher and being tough with the staff while at the same time having a good rapport with them. My staff knew I would not do anything to make them work harder or different so  I would feel good with power. I had plenty of experience and the only time my ego went up when up was when my bosses gave me the numbers for my store and they happen to be good. I figure I give you that little background on me. Maybe I'm feeling melancholic since I expect major personal changes for 2020. Last time I made changes like that it was in 2002.

I wish every single one of you reading this to be practical and have the knowledge to take care of yourself and yours. I hope you have the understanding to deal with all those crazy situations we all experience from day to day others more serious than others. I know not all my readers are Christian so I will just wish you very happy, sane holidays. I hope you get the strength to keep ongoing. Whatever you do in life that helps a company or an individual you are needed and need to have the smarts of life.

By reading adamfoxie* and the news I feel affect us, but sometimes we are not out here for all, to know, read or see. 
Stay true to you and the decency inside your heart. This journey is short and it makes no sense to go on with the wrong ideas when soon our bodies will be gone.

I'm Adam Gonzalez, I produce and publish this blog. (adamfoxie@gmail.com) If you would like to communicate about something you deem serious.
HaPpY HoLiDaYs


The publication will come back on Thursday Dec.26





Comments