"If I saw Anything Gay on My Son I would Beat Him" Yung Miami, City Girls


                                           Image result for yung miami




I'll make this story short because the mind of the person I'm highlighting seems to be really short.  One breath sentence attracted me and I am sharing it without bothering to say much more or post what anybody else is saying about her because this girl is obvious just like her mind, obviously not connecting with all her nerve endings. Adam🦊

City Girls group member Yung Miami has built a reputation for speaking her mind without a filter, even when it gets her in trouble sometimes.
On Tuesday (Nov. 14), the Miami rapper appeared as a guest on The Breakfast Club, during which an old controversial tweet from 2013 was brought up. While the rapper has since apologized for making the comment that she wouldn't want her son to be gay, she appeared to double down on the statement during the new interview.
“I didn’t tweet nothing about them [the LGBTQ community],” she said, answering a question from host Charlamagne Tha God. “I was just talking about my son. I just said that if I saw anything gay in my son, that I would beat him.

Comments