Happy Thanks Giving Day

This is my favorite holiday because it tends to be peaceful, have nice and I have memories of spending it with family and I am grateful there is always plenty of food, unlike many who are not that lucky. To me is never been a religious holiday but one in which you can be thankful for anything or anybody for anything that you have receive or even faith and hope into something you wish you will get.

This blog will take a few days off but anything happening that is not being covered well it will be covered here if its important enough for some or many. I will try to stay active at tweeter and if you are registered with your email on this site you will get my tweets which is only a couple a day unless someone wishes to learn something or wants to know why I say what I do. I hope that every one of you is able to get peace through health, and love.
 adamfoxie.blogspot.com 




Comments