Skip to main content

Chris Brown Says a 'Day in His Shoes is a Day in Hell'


CHRIS CAN’T STAND THE FIRE

 
Chris Brown in Concert on NBC's "Today Show" at Rockefeller Center In New York City - July 15, 2011
You would think someone with so much bravado and attitude would be able to stand the attacks against his character, but Chris Brown has had enough of everyone judging him which is just too easy and has posted a lengthy letter on his Instagram (which was slightly reopened for a moment) telling everyone that “enough is enough, yo!”
Yep, just as articulate as always.
“Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused”, the guilty-most-of-the-time singer vented. “Im tired yall Just don’t understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?”
Positive outcome? Oh, you mean from getting into fights and threatening to shoot people, throwing hissy fits during interviews, cheating on your girlfriend with your ex, causing massive amounts of damage to clubs and that whole thing with Rihanna he (possibly) never paid for?
“Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t … I pray every day and night for a new outcome … and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.
A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!”
Yeah, I believe it. But a hell of your own constant making.
Apparently, Riri is still sticking by her man — they were both seen leaving a studio in his car around 4:30 last night.
A rep of Chris claims he actually didn’t write any of that. Yeah.
PR Photos

Comments