Gat Uncle Make the Best } Honey Boo’s Unc.Poodle Looks like the Exception

 Honey Boo Boo's openly gay 'Uncle Poodle' has been accused of sending naked pictures of himself via the gay social networking app Grindr in a bid to attract potential suitors.
Positive: Honey Boo Boo's Uncle Poodle (real name Lee Thompson) has revealed that he is HIV-positive
According to TMZ an unnamed man from Georgia is now trying to sell images of the reality star posing unclothed in a shower to media outlets.
The seller said that he never met Poodle, whose real name is Lee Thompson, but during chat sessions he dropped the name of his famous niece into conversation 'almost immediately'.
Mr Thompson, who is the brother of Honey Boo Boo's father Sugar Bear and frequently stars on the hit TLC show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.is yet to respond to requests for comment.
The pictures were supposedly sent last week.
Last month, during an interview with Atlanta gay magazine Fenuxe, Mr Thompson revealed that he is HIV-positive.
'I was adamant about getting my HIV status checked on a regular basis,' he explained. 'On March 16, 2012, I tested negative.'
Mr Thompson, who says he regularly get STD tests, then revealed that a later test came up positive.
'Then, in May of 2012 my test results came back positive. I knew it had been my boyfriend who infected me,' he said.  
'I later learned he had been HIV positive and was not taking medication and had not bothered to tell me about it.
'I was advised that I should press charges and, hesitantly, I did. It was the right thing to do.'
 They are damn fools! They are playing Russian roulette; they are playing with their lives and that of their sexual partners,' he said.
In his brave interview, Mr Thompson reiterated how irresponsible people are who don't practise safe sex.
Mr Thompson has spoken out before about his sexuality, explaining what it is like to be gay in the South and shared his harrowing memories in a video for GLAAD's Spirit Day in October last year.

Her favourite: Uncle 'Poodle' is seven-year-old Honey Boo Boo's undisputed favourite and is often seen going to pageants with the reality star
Her favourite: Uncle 'Poodle' is seven-year-old Honey Boo Boo's undisputed favourite family member and the couple are often seen going to pageants together
He said he had fallen victim to some horrible attacks at the hand of ignorant thugs, which had left him with broken ribs and a dislocated jaw.
'Being gay in the South... people don't like it,' he explained in the reel.
'Growing up as a kid, I was bullied day in and day out ... broke ribs, dislocated jaw, cars vandalized ... I've had cars vandalized to this day.'
Supportive: Boo Boo is wise beyond her years and fully supports her lovely uncle
Supportive: Uncle Poodle is Honey Boo Boo's undisputed favourite family member
But Mr Thompson said he was able to get through it all because of his family and friends who stood by him.
'But I have a family that stands by me, supports me,' he said. Adding, 'I'm wearing purple today to let every youngster and every teen know it is okay to be who you are. Don't let nobody change that.'
Honey Boo Boo herself, real name Alana Thompson, supports her uncle wholeheartedly.
On the season finale of her hit TV show, Alana voiced her pro-LGBT stance, saying 'ain't nothin' wrong with bein' a little gay.'
Uncle 'Poodle,' is the seven-year-old's undisputed favourite.
Mr Thompson explained to the Georgia Voice how Alana came up with the Poodle nickname.
'We were at practice one day, getting ready for a pageant. Her coach was talking about her gay friends, and she said, ‘I love all my poodles,’' he told the Georgia Voice.
'Alana thought she was really talking about dogs. She wanted to know how many poodles she had, and what were their names. And I said, ‘No, Alana, she’s talking about gay people.’ Well, that did it. All gay people are poodles to her now, and I’m her number one poodle.
Pics and edited content from  DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Comments