Male Caller on Live C-Span } Does Romney Have a Big Penis?


Mitt Romney (Flickr/WEBN)
By David Edwards
 
 
As voters were heading to the polls in New Hampshire on Tuesday, one C-SPAN caller suggested that Mitt Romney’s opponents might be up against some stiff competition.
A man identifying himself as “Dan” called in on C-SPAN’s Republican line pose a question to Wayne MacDonald, Chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party.
“I used to be an assistant to the Portsmouth city manager,” the man explained. “And part of my job would be to help prepare for the primaries. So, I know a little bit of what Chairman MacDonald is going through, a very little bit. I know you have a big job today, sir.”
“And my question as regards to how turnout will affect the eventual results and that is, Mr. Chairman, do you believe that Mitt Romney has a big penis?” he asked.
“Oh!” the startled C-SPAN host gasped. “I apologize to Chairman MacDonald for that comment. We’re trying to keep the conversation productive here this morning.”
MacDonald smiled and replied, “I wanted to make sure I heard him right.”
Watch this video from C-SPAN’s Washington 





Comments