5 Short Vids } 5 Celebrities Will Show You How To Do Something Cool!

In Celebs by Wendy Michaels




Oh, celebrities ... we love ‘em.
Finding those long-lost gems of interviews, "before they were famous" clips and audition videos are a treat, but how about this list that Flavorwire.com pulled together of 10 Highly Informative Celebrity How To Videos?

 

Interestingly, I'd seen most of these in my travels (I have a fondness for the Mr. T rap instructional video), but here are my favorite five:
John Stamos' Guide to Cuddling Video
This how-to is oh-so-informative and includes snuggling techniques with former Full House co-star Bob Saget. It's full of win.
.

Jason Schwartzman Demonstrates The New Yorker's iPad App
It's got everything -- Jason in bed, in the shower, at the piano, and yeah ... nude in a jean jacket. Why not?
.

Sir Ian McKellen Gives Directions for Changing a Flat Tire
Two things to note here:
The Late late Show and Craig Kilborn's 5 Questions: Heart. Love. Adore. Miss Craiggers.
McKellan could captivate an audience by simply reading a phone book.
.

Russell Brand's Guide to Manners Video
This is so deliciously squirmy, plus you've got to give MTV's Josh Horowitz credit for going along with all of Russell's craziness.
.

Mr. T Teaches Rapping
I warned you earlier that this holds a special place in my heart. Am I wrong?
.




Comments