Utube Sensation GaySinging Songs 10 yr old Philippine Gaga, Now Gaga Friend



Bruce Glikas, FilmMagic/ YouTube
Ten-year-old Maria Aragon has been invited to duet withLady Gaga after the 'Poker Face' singer caught the youngster's rendition of her international smash hit, 'Born this Way' on YouTube.

The youngster became an internet sensation and has to date generated over 13 million page views after Lady Gaga posted a link to the clip on her Twitter page.

Lady Gaga was so impressed by Maria's simple yet effective rendition of the hit that tweeted: "Can't stop crying watching this. This is why I make music. She is the future." And it looks like the future is now with Maria set to perform at Lady Gaga's concert in Toronto, Canada, on Monday (28 February)

Lady Gaga then called Maria Aragon as she was appearing on Winnipeg's Hot 103 radio station and told her: "Not only do you have such a beautiful voice and you're so joyful to watch. Every once in a while, whether people believe it or not, I was having a very bad day... and [I was sent] the video of you singing 'Born this Way' I was so overjoyed I began to cry. Thank you so much for making my day better."

Contactmusic reports the prodigy also appeared on US TV's 'Good Morning America' where she confirmed the concert appearance saying: "(Gaga) invited me to her concert in Toronto








Comments