Your contribution would be felt world wide if you have a coming out story

Hi, I'm posting this small piece in between all the gay related news that I think we should be aware of, but in many instances we are not because the main media wont cover it.

I thought than in celebration of Spring to come and with it many gay days and parades, celebrations etc.
I would print coming out stories.
What I aim is for those that have come out and would like to help others that are in the process to post it here.

Your contribution would be felt world wide particularly in countries that are very homophobic. If you ever want to know what cities, states and countries read adamfoxie*blog International just look on the extreme right at the threads with the flags of readers. I don't know who they are, but I know where they come from.

All you have to do is send your story to : adamfoxie@Gmail.com You don't have to send your last name if you don't want to.  You can give me instructions of how much of the story you want published.  Pictures are accepted, as long as they are of you and people related to you. It's up to you. Your information, ilk email address or anything else you direct not to be posted will remain confidential. This site has always been spam free.

Thank You,
Hope you keep this site open like it is 7 days a week.  Getting off the topic for a sec, For those that leave messages on a particular post at opposite times of this hemisphere, I ask you for patience. Every post will appear as long is not spam. Right now the earliest post is 0- 4 minutes. If you have posted before.  If not it will take longer but it will certainly post.

adamfoxie*

Comments