What if I Was Charged(Backwood/Uganda) "Aggravated Homosexuality" Then Leave for Either Ukraine or Spain

I still want to leave no matter what. Spain? House where you can rent a large room? Ukraine are you still hiring except my pension might not go to a war zone.


 
Can't go to Puerto Rico not to go there because it was so bad. I never had any intention of going where she lived but into the furthest highest-ranking mountains. They must still be there!
But I would like to start your late morning with my writings and think about what just happened in Uganda Again. I left two links open so you can hear or see what I've seen in this story and see what impression you get. By the way, we have charged people with similar offenses and there are enough old. I feel very sick but not as bad as yesterday. Sickness and bad health care in New York City and I even have good health Insurance for a change. But What's wrong? They took the Doctors away to save money and they have hired right from Lifkinn I think, Nurses capable of writing scripts. There are two meds and one that have led people to suicide when they have stopped taking it but I'm not that kind,. They stopped them without me knowing and kept taking them until I ran out last Thursday and there were no more meds. Between falls, crashed my iPad and had a tremendous bump on my head above one of my eyes. Hopefully, I will get a new shortened supply and will never go back to normal because these two very safe meds(pills)I took prescribed by a medical doctor and psychiatrist to play it safe, Originally it was a neurologist. By the power of the finger this young nurse with a degree in Psychology, not medicine, and never met,  and another Nurse used those fingers to erase but not advice.
If you have advice or even a joke do write it in the comments. Only I see those unless I approve them or the AI. If you want it for others to see, write private. If not they will be posted.

A 20-year-old man in Uganda has become the first person to be charged with "aggravated homosexuality, an offense punishable by death under the country’s anti-LGBTQ+ law.
🎧 Uganda hasn't executed anyone in decades. NPR's Emmanuel Akinwotu reports that a conviction would "put that recent precedent to the test." The World Bank said it would not consider new loans to Uganda, and the U.S. restricted travel for some Ugandan officials over the country's anti-LGBTQ+ law. But Akinwotu says the international pressure "inadvertently reinforces this common conspiracy" that gay culture is foreign.

Comments