Pepe Boys or is it Pep and in high boys?



Do you like green eggs, pepe boys serve them. $37Plus
 
I have a story to check with you about Pep Boys which is very big from Florida on to New York. I'm sure more but those are the regions Im aware of because I have visited them. 
I will tell you. the story (short) in which I was kept waiting from 8:30AM TO 2:30PM. THEY DID THE JOB AT THE SAY TIME THEY ESTIMATED IT WILL GET DONE.

WHAT JOB? Well, they did nothing but got two quotes when I went to pick up the car (documents shown) was told It should cost me about $1100.00 dollars. So what did they do? Nothing! So what about the one Grand$? They would have been able to get a big comm particularly since they fixed nothing. 

Let me break this down, but I will cut the stories into two pieces because Im following the other news I write to you about or post from The New York Times, Washington Times, etc., etc.

So Let me break here and check on Trump's trip to the fingerprinting and another mug shot. I'd like to know whether they will do it this time. There is supposed to be no exception to this process and since we talk about "No man is above the law" (a lie), I'm curious if they again skip the process that they follow even if it was a member of Congress, Governor (Gov. Spitzer) and so on.
Here it goes to be published, no draft...Would it be too much to wish for, to keep you wondering? I hope so because this chain had a great idea and then with the economy going up and down they sold their underwear to keep in business but at least they stayed in business. Thinking about employing people who might not be able to find other jobs. Not because they are not able to learn and not because they don't know about cars but because they are people who seem to think they are being srorrounded by customers and they are resentful of that. Resentful of customer/ You heard it right dead Foxie.
Some of these folks start with the managers after being part of management for 45 years or so I know that the ____runs down the wall not up. Managers set the pace and if the home office put their foot on the gas and they got none, they will take up on the customer. Not even the staff. They now present the customer and if any customer bitches about their treatment, not even the money, they will get the silent treatment I don't see you. Some will like to see if they win arguing with a customer. This is the shame and the reason I've gone to this franchise is been to give them the business if it was something I trust them doing like I trust them with a battery with a free replacement guarantee but will not trust them with tires.
Don't trust them with parts if they are not US made. 

When I come back will fill in the details of this story. Nothing was done but I even had to pay tax on state mandatory yearly inspection. $ 37 was paid for failing an inspection and giving an estimate of what woulda bulb would cost, oil change, etc. But they did none. On an inspection, they hook up a computer terminal to the car's onboard computer plug. There it is. in a few seconds, the computer will give them a readout of what is causing the computer not to pass the car. Not everything is hooked to the car's OB computer. So it needs the technician to look for defects, lights screw loos, some systems might need a little grease or antifreeze, wiper liquid. The important stuff will make the computer fix. If a customer wants to really give them to them they are unfair to you, like looking for things you can do yourself if they will tell you. Well after you repair the problem you take it back to Pepe's and unless is changed they can't charge you again. But Pepe's buys will charge you again for not having the problems fixed by them. They will blame the computer, a lie. They can enter the info nation that the problems are fixed. I don't want to make this posting too technical because I want you to get a sniff of the service.
More soon.....

Comments