Physical Back Therapy in theA.M butKept Busy with my iPad to Post now



Zeous was worth surgery and continuous back pain.
 
I'm sorry for the late posting but for those of you who do not know my story I was trampled by my horse (when I had one) and my lower back has been getting worse initiated by landing on my back. This was a while ago and science has overcome many issues. For instance, people will ask me why my hands shake. I was ignoring it until I could not understand what I wrote. A week ago every time I sat down with the hands-on on my lab it looked like they had someone gassed them up and they were ready to go somewhere., without me. 
There are a couple of things coming up with, one and the newest is to have microwaves go into your writing hand. They had success on that but the oldest -new way is a pill. Yes, it has side effects which it makes you sleepy. I'm glad I don't have a regular job in which I have to be there at 8am every day. 

Retired now my responsibility now is only while I have readers like you reading this. Which I will continue. 

When the readership drops then I will gi√e it up. Because I concentrate on what is hidden or has not been reported yet by the main media but particularly that even when you can read it or watch on TV about a particular incident sometimes you are given no real facts. I make sure you get them. I look out every day without fail about what is happening to the gay community worldwide. Sometimes something happens in Australia and it could be given good coverage there but it won't come to the US. I bring it to the US. 

Some guy might ask why should I care? If you are in the LGBT community whatever happens in Australia or anywhere is for us to know for two reasons. 1. It's happened here already 2. Never happened here before. 

To both statements, the answer is it didn't happen here but it could happen. If it already happened here like any gay rights we acquired by fighting the system and either getting LGBT into politics or convincing the straight politicians that we matter because we vote. 

For those reasons, we need to be knowledgeable about us as a community. If you ever read the answers, comments, or questions from some straights particular in the South of the US to either laugh or cry and Im talking about straight issues. for Example *what religious school did Trump graduate from? or how long has he been a devoted Pentecostal? You can answer those, go ahead. LOL

Now I have health and important issues of the day by different publications .
  
Tropical Storm Hilary is brewing off the Mexican coast and could potentially bring significant rainfall to Southern California and the Southwest this weekend. Although the storm's exact path is still uncertain, one climate scientist said "multiple years' worth of precipitation" could fall in some of California's driest areas. Here's what else you need to know to Get Up to Speed and On With Your Day. 


Luv/mReaders

Comments