Adamfoxie Blog Int.


adamfoxie.blogspot.com

 

Hello readers. For the ones of you reading this blog through time know the changes that have been made. The look is different and hope of your liking. You probably noticed quirky things when you change the page, keeping in mind Google is keeping us on Library posting which means all the posts are here (if you have the time and patience) so you can go back to 2008-09.  Every year or so I change the look. So going back to quirkiness is just because when I change a page sometimes it takes time for the changes to appear. The "Pages" are a source of information on everything from who we are to "When Are You Dead" On page four you have headlines dealing with gay news 24/7 for the last 5 years or so. Even if what I highlighted for a particular day is not for you you might want to check page 4 on "Pages".

I just want to say I think I finish with the reconstruction of the Blog which in my opinion there is no other. If you take the time to know how things are listed and what is listed from day to day you might be encouraged to always stop by since we publish 360/7 days. Not 365 because sometimes things don't go as intended. The pages are on the main page under the big Fox.

Thank you all, you are most appreciated it!!💞💙💚💛💜

I will continue the story I started with Pep Boys. I'm not going to tell you not to go there because I can't tell you where not to go but we'll see what you think when I'm done with it by Wed. I went to one of the 3 or so in The Bronx.
 

Comments