Im here with You!



 
The weekend is at hand and in some places it has started already. Just know whatever happens to come through the wires you should know I will print it for you.
I don't like to repeat what others are printing and a popular read because then you already know the story of what happens. Hate crime might be the exception because is important we all know where is happening. Maybe if we are traveling we don't want to go there. The best way to teach these homophobic ignorant governments is we also carry money and love to spend it. You can make a difference by not shopping in anti-gay vendors, or companies if you have the choice. This is been the best way to spread the message.

If you have an extra dollar send it in any way you like PayPal is great you don't need an account with them but I've had one for 20 years. It gets put to good use particularly buying rights and memberships with wire and news companies I can scan for our news articles.(adamfoxie@gmail.com)
 In the care of Adamfoxie Blog International.

Want to drop a word, please do so I will respond. Write something in the subject so I can give it priority. Some people want to reach me through Facebook, etc. but I spend very little time there. An email, can not be ignored. There I can tell you where to locate me on social media. Facebook used to be my fav. but after talking to people who either were not people or were from one part of the world when they were telling me they lived in my city, did it for me. Then the security lapsed  Facebook and the blaming by META because someone sent me a banana...well it was not my banana. I learned to delete them now but before I just kept them in the background thinking no one would get at them. They did get at them and were plastered with my name on them and even though I was gratified with the size and stuff like that, it was not mine and I would not post it or send it to someone, which in many cases is the same as posting because if it looks good they will post them. Take into mind this very important advice: The only friends you have are the ones you meet. No one is a friend on social media. On my last date, I verified that the guy lived in my city and we exchanged photos and live video. Still, his photos were from when he was a teenager and the video can be manipulated and he knew how to do it and all for what. I met him and I was very disappointed. Even though at the time I did not mention it because of it I did not trust him as a friend and he did not want as a friend in any case. 

Comments