EEG Ambulatory-Explanation

All firing Neutrona are identified and checked if indeed they are doing their job. Connected to the heart to see if there is a misfire then see if it came from the heart and the way in which is doing its heart. I know my heart is good except I don't allow people to continuously hurt me and those I love and then plead "Trump" "I did it because they are mine and I want them back" Known through the centuries, a good defense is a prosecution of what the way you are treated and what they do to you. Innocent people look not for confrontation but for facts to verify they are innocent. Sometimes you SEE A SQRE BOX TODAY but if someone you trust looks at it from DIFFERENT ANGLE  and sees a triangle while he stands next to you, you will see even a more sinister son of a gun on both. The idea is for an innocent of the situation who never rendered a judgment to look at it with the facts particularly if most agree on what the facts are and look at it without wanting to look and see anything but a box of any size and shape. That person needs our respect. This picture of me, today is what is called an EEG ambulatory. They had one at the clinic but Dr not happy with it and wanted to know how my brain operates. Why? I'm not remembering numbers and when given I transpose them. This has been going on for at least five years but now that I have the insurance (Thank you Obama-Biden) I can afford it. They have also approved 99 sessions of Physical Therapy. Why? I had an equestrian accident and I have had an injury on my back since I fll on my back. Well Today was a day for me and I don't like it but I have fallen back today on some news which I will catch up on tomorrow. When there is a group of friends you depend on their generosity but is thousands of readers every 8 hours you have to keep your promises and I am See you in a ew hours.  Thank you for reading/.

Comments