Because I have Small Hands but Big Everything I'm Coming After You

Hope the Saturday at hand is a good one for you. For those who have already reached Sunday your weekend is almost over, enjoy it do something you enjoy fast! . For me glad the week is over, particularly MRIs. They put you in a metal tubular casket and they blow your ears off with noise. Just noise while all you can see is the top of the casket and you know you are there alone. If I was an evil person I would like to meet one day the inventor of this contraption and stick them in there for a couple hours. Yes, the machine is great but I know there are some, like the newer models that don't use as much electricity and are quiet enough that you can listen to music with the right headset. But companies to save money hold on to the old ones and what do they care how noisy and casket-like they are.

Nothing like ending the week with Donald the Menace and the threat to America and those who want justice for him which means jail in my way of thinking.   Adam Gonzalez


 In a post the day after he was arrested and arraigned for the third time, Donald Trump issued this threat (warning? promise?) to the world at large:

“IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!”

Who should be worried? I’m just a political commenter on an Internet Q & site who has often “gone after” the twice-impeached, thrice-indicted ex-POTUS. Should I be quaking in my boots because of that? I am also one of the 81 million Americans who actively voted to kick his fascist ass out of the White House in 2020. Should I be looking over my shoulder for some guy in a dark suit and overlong red tie sneaking up on me with felonious intent?

The fact is, Donald Trump has no power. He is not a law enforcement officer or judge. He is not a President, a governor, a mayor, a dog-catcher, or an elected lawmaker. He and his supporters vehemently deny that he is the godfather of a crime family. He and his supporters also deny with even more vehemence that he has ever encouraged violence, not on Jan 6 or at any other time.

Donald Trump has a loud voice and a rabid MAGA base that hangs on his every word. They buy his red caps, send nasty emails, and show up at his rallies. But they haven’t put themselves out to protest his arrests in person. I seriously doubt that after Jan 6 they will be as willing to break the law and face the consequences on their Fuehrer’s behalf. This reality may or may not have sunk in on him, yet.

The only ones that seem moved and frightened by his threats are his supposed friends and allies, namely, Republican lawmakers. His simian chest-beating and bombast haven't scared Democrats at any level or deterred federal, state, or local prosecutors from investigating and charging him with crimes where appropriate.

So, take your threats and shove ‘em, Don. As Judge Tanya Chutkan - who will be presiding over your upcoming D.C. trial - has already informed you, “Presidents are not kings.” And you are not even the President.


 by 

Quora

Comments