Second Day at Home {Adamfoxie}




I will rather post important stories not being published the way they should or post information in a new format that will help readers in the U.S. and abroad. 
Readers abroad  at the start of the pandemic had almost caught up to the readers in the U.S. But  I know it has to do with this Pandemic. Now the readers abroad have dropped out a 90% in certain days (It could be some of the stories are about news in the US ) and the readers in the U.S. are up 50%. 

I kept busy with Adamfoxie* and delivering lunches to people that can't go out or choose not to engage in the danger of being outside to get cooked food.  Their tips sustain my gas tank (at times).

Yessterday and today the pain in my back, I beleive is due to an injry on my lower back that still very much part of my life and pain on my right kidney which I believe is the 2 or 3 hrs driving. I knocked me off yesterday and today I feel a little better (numb but throving) after prescription pain killers took their hold.

I miss not serving those people even though the platform I use to get those people have been very bad  where they sent me. For instance they kept sending me to Walgreens (even though I kept refusing to then give up), while is practically empty of goods and non prescription items, you find yourself with more people close to you that is safe for anyone (I give them credit that some have instituted a minimum in the store and then they let you in one at the time when someone comes out...more or less like the old Disco Clubs when they were overfilled and the line outside waited for a few to come out so a few would go in).

Im staying in all day hoping the pain goes away, will be working on adamfoxie* for tomorrow. May be I can make my spell check to start working again. [Grammarly]


I hope where ever you are, you are well, if not will get well soon.





Comments