Adamfoxie blog and Corona Virus (How Does it Feel to have so many deaths on your shoulders?)



 Bedroom where the hot water exploded

I want to thank the readeship in the U.S. but also internationally to all those people that would like to see how they are doing from outside of their country and also some people still want to know how americans are doing in this pandemic and compare notes. 
This blog will keep you informed on that hasnt posted yet or posted and is not being given enough attention. For the LGBT community we always check the information available(not from lgbt media) to be posted here.

The days of volunteers is been long gone so this is the operation of one person, me. While I remain able to search, check and post I will continue to do it. The obvious times I can't be behind the computer you can already imagine but there is also the need to make some money. So in days like tomorrow (Not today because a hot water pipe blasted through my wall in my bedroom and flooded  the bedroom, foyer, kitchen, yesterday). It's a good thing it happened in the early afternoon. I was home and not sleeping in bed at night, that would have been catastrophic. Also if it happend while I was out my poor cat would have been very adversly impacted. This is a bad building and bad owners.
There is no keep up here only cosmetic stuff when an aprtment vacate so they could raise the rent. 

 I should have been out of here but I could not because the new apartment had no garage and its in the area in downtown Brooklyn where there is no parking.  During this pandemic is a blessing to have a car so  I don't have to use mass transit.The fire dep was here so fast it seems they came in helicopters. Asked if I wanted an ambulance but I was just out of breath because the apartment was full of steam. This was the hot water that feeds the steam contraptions in the rooms that keep you warm. 

Tomorrow I will be out for a few hours to earn money to hold me through the month. Iam taking precontions but if you don't hear from Adamfoxie, you can imagine Im out of action.

Still this message was to remind you of what I do and the information I get is verified and I let you know from where. Iam trying to do the outmost not to repeat what everyone else is posting because then why would you need me. I still look for that information out of the Pandemic that makes us think and probably even post something even though I know is not easy to get through without a google email. I have changed it but then the insults come in(and the spam from India) which is fine except with no staff is very had to keep track and do my job. Anyone can be a google if its just to get through google sites.

I wish you the smarts to do the right thing for you and others during this time. I have no faith that this will teach anything to our current government. They killed the office that dealt with AIDS because the Religious people asked Trump to close it (AIDS is a word they hate, dont know why? It was not the name they were using). He said he did not want to spend the money he would rather spent millions upon millions in flying his family around the world with the secret service. They(secret service even ran out of money, first ever) because on the money they were spending on this family.
That was important but not the office of transmitable diseases headed by the CDC. Then he refused the testing from the WHO(world health org). He had his own he said...another lie he didnt even know what he was turning down. He did try to buy the German Pharma doing the testing for them. He got another break by having the Germans not cmeout with this in the open or at least the German press.
I wish him health so one day if I survive this I can see him prosecuted even though I doubt he will do jail time. How would it feel to have so many deaths on your shouldes? He doesn't feel.

Comments