A Canadian Bank Behaving American? TD Sucks {UpDate}



 Image result for td bank sucks
 CBC's Go Public received hundreds of emails from current and former TD Bank Group employees after its report earlier this week about the pressure front-line staff say they're under to sell customers products and services they don't need. (CBC News, Reuters/Mark Blinch)




TD Bank used to be the perfect neighborhood bank. There was only a branch at the time in my town.
I transferred my account to them but you could always bank on the net and they always had a good mobile banking  site which when its working (not on Sundays)  which could be great from your computer, cell not so much.

If you had a problem even if it was somethign stupid one might do, if you explained it to our branch and they saw the point they will side with you. I guess those were the good old days. Have you had problems with this Canadian bank? Let me know in the comments here or through email and I will publish it if you want me to get it done. There is much about them I undigged but wonder what is there fresh from my readers.

The following was a message I tried sending them from their private site. It just kept accepting it and then saying sorry try again latter. Gee, they have really change. But during these times for a bank that send you an email and letter how thy sympathize with ur situations and then keep those fees high up, is really unameican with what other business are doing (ecept banks so far).

"My Discover Card charge my payment twice at the same time$55.00 each last weekend.. I have issue a stop order and investigation of this with them. But they did not charge me $35.00 fee. I went to my branch today to complaint and was told nothing they can do but to investigate the matter. They can see it very clearly the two $55.00 payments together.  So my problem right now is with you. I don't know what you are going to finally do but you to be charging this type of charges when anyone can see there was a mistake somewhere and one in your position should used the outmost common sence at this time and in all times but particualry now. You used to be like that . I don't expect $55.00 from you, that is between Discover and myself, But I do expect the $35.00 charge deleted. I don't recognize your bank as banking for everything and that is the reason I never open  a savings account because you have not been in the past 5 yrs what you used to be, a neighborhood bank that works with it's clients. What Happened, did you get too big in the U.S. and want to be like most banks here?" 

Adam Gonzalez
Adamfoxie Blog Int


"Another teller with over 20 years' experience at an Ontario TD branch said she has increased customers' overdraft protection amounts without their knowledge, and increased their TD Visa card limits on the sly — all to earn units towards her sales revenue target.Many TD workers wrote to say they are on medical leave, suffering from anxiety and/or depression because of the constant pressure to upsell custome"(cbc.ca)

(Spelling "Gramarly" stopped working. You can't even depend on you spell checker. Sorry for mistakes I went back today and corrected them . Still looking for Gramerly. May be is got the COVID-19 and stayed home.)

UPDATE: The afternoon after this story broke on Tweeter in the morning, TD Reversed the $35. charge and I also saw that Discover had charge back the $55. amount to my TD account. This was on 3/18/2020. 
We have learnt many things from the President of this country among those, Tweets are powerful.

Thank you for reading. Welcome any comments.



Comments