NFL Star Kerry Rhodes Doesn’t Know How To Explain Having His Arm Around Another Man

NFL star Kerry Rhodes has been forced to speak out and deny recent media reports that he is gay - after pictures allegedly of him with his arm around a 'friend' emerged.
The photos surfaced today on MediaTakeout of the former Cardinal's player on a recent vacation. He is seen sitting in a boat with his arm around a man and in another, carrying the same man like a baby.
Speaking to TMZ today, Rhodes - who is now a free agent - said: 'Photos have been circulating of my former assistant and I that have caused some rumors regarding my sexuality, and I wanted to address the situation.

 
Rumors: Kerry Rhodes pictured with his assistant Alton Craig who he says is the guy he is carrying in the MediaTakeout pictures from a recent vacation

'I am not gay. The shots were taken during a past vacation in a casual environment with my entire business team.
'I know a lot of people are recently talking about athletes struggling to come out to their fans right now, and I support them, as well as wish those individuals comfort.'
Last week Brendon Ayanbadejo, who played for last season’s champs The Baltimore Ravens and is an outspoken supporter of gay marriage, told the Baltimore Sun that four NFL players could be ready to come out soon, all at the same time.
  
By coming out together the move would take the pressure of any one player to have to handle being the NFL’s first openly gay star.
‘I think it will happen sooner than you think,’ Ayanbadejo told the newspaper.
 

Comments