Mars Rover Up To No Good } It’s Been Sketching Penis’ With Tire Marks


UPDATE: An earlier version of this story blamed Curiosity for the errant mushroom stamp on Mars. The culprit was likely Opportunity.
That Mars rover is up to no good, joy riding and drawing penises on things.
curiosity penis
NASA via Reddit

NASA’s rover quickly got a lecture from Lt. Bookman:
Let me tell you something, funny boy … You know that little agency? The one that says NASA? Well, that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole helluva lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I’ve seen your type before — flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking … Why’s this guy making such a big stink about old red rocks? Let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without knowing what’s on Mars, people like you and me …. Maybe. Sure, we’re too old to change the world. What about that kid, sitting down, looking through a telescope in a planetarium and finding pictures of pee-pees and wee-wees on the Red Planet. Doesn’t he deserve better? This is about that kid’s right to look at pics on NASA.gov without getting his mind warped. Or maybe that turns you on, rover … Maybe that’s how you get your kicks … You and your goodtime buddies… I’ve got a flash for you, joy boy: Partytime is over.
 

Comments