He is An Activist Bill Dobbs? Comments on Tyler-Ravi Case} No He is Just a Selfish Hack

Meet a Man called Bill Dobbs. As far as Im concern I don’t care about this individual.  Yes he says he is gay and his mouth is been seen sucking up on different movements and demonstrations that has nothing to do with gay rights.  Some might say, well this guy is just an outspoken community member. I heard about him during OWS demonstrations. Have seen the dude and reminds me of what in my opinion he is.  A headline grabbing old queen.  What is that? Well a queen has nothing to do with sexual orientation, like boys no longer refers to black men in the black community. As old goes, well he is old and we all age so we will leave that alone since is self explanatory. 
The reason I got this man on my blog is because of the Tyler-Ravi case. I don’t see the need to go back and rehash everything that’s happened because all of it is out there for everyone to see. What is not out there is  why  people that have been either trusted or tolerated by the gay community come out on a case that a judge has not applied sentenced yet and comes out in favor of the guy that cause a gay member of the community to kill himself.  Out or not Tyler Clementi was a part of us just like everyone, regardless of their social status if they are LGTB they are part of us. 
What would posses this guy to come out with his little gun blasting about the protection that a homophobe like Ravi deserves. A guy prosecuted and convicted by a jury. Now everyone is entitled to their opinions and people not crazy about gay people are not going to be crying foul here.  So who does cries foul? People that are aware of the criminal system in NY and how sentencing works.  Some people with common sense will also question why a guy that through his bios actions and after a humongous guilty verdict by jurors that had to declare Ravi guilty about 128 times according to the sentencing judge. People of fairness without sexual orientation will say there is something wrong here. I hope you have common sense but can’t fight you if you don’t.  What I can do is say that this, an old hack queen of Bill Dobbs should have thought about the extra hurt he was causing the Tyler Clementi love ones, including friends and people like me. 
I hope this old hack is proud to side with the Ravi family after all they are hurting…why? Is that important or not. After all is all in ones opinion.  My opinion is this old hack has no heart because his ego to be in the news has obscured all decency.  He will never be an spokesman of me or this community because we don’t like selfish hacks. 
Nothing against queens or old. Anybody can be a queen gay or straight and old. Selfish trying to speak for a community in matters of right. wrong and decency, this guy is not. If it wasn’t that every community has it’s numbers of azzes, I would say get me out of here Scotty just beam me up where there no asshole gays walk the streets, but there is not place on earth like that.  So we need to live with a dirt like this>>>fine….you live with him. I just call him what he is and don’t walk his circles, lucky for him.
Adam for adamfoxie*
 Upload 24840235414982169 58Du2O9S

Comments