Adam Levine Says: "I Was A Bimbo” and 'I Grew Up Around Women'


  

Matured: Adam Levine has confessed he used to be a Lothario in his youth
Matured: Adam Levine has confessed he used to be a Lothario in his youth


He became a pop heartthrob at a young age due to the success of Maroon 5
And Adam Levine has admitted that fame went to his head and he was a 'bimbo' in his youth. 
The 33-year-old was famous for his promiscuous antics early in his career, but he now believes he has matured.
He told Details magazine: 'I felt like people only knew me as a singer who dated pretty girls.
'A little bit of a bimbo. Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much.'
The lounge lizard is back on the prowl however, as he split from his Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna in April.
However, he thinks that his appearances on his popular reality television programme have allowed him to prove there is more to him than meets the eye, and that he has real talent. 

{Story written By MIKE LARKIN}

He said: 'I was the music dude that was naked all the time with the girls, and that's fine. 
'But I wanted to create a little balance. When The Voice came around, I thought, "People now know that I have a brain."
The randy singer said: 'One of my theories on why I'm so capable of understanding women is after my parents split, my mum moved in with her brother's ex-wife - my aunt - who was also newly single. 
The Makes Me Wonder favourite also revealed he is comfortable approaching women because he was brought up around them.
'So I was living in a house with two jilted women, plus my cousin, who's more like my sister, and my brother, Michael, who we eventually find out is gay. 
'Just the oestrogen alone. You know when you're 14 and terrified to talk to a girl? 
'I didn't suffer much from that. It seemed very natural to me to talk to girls.'
  


Comments