Pictures for Sale



 
Hey guys,
Before you even read below I would like you to know why that stuff s on your view, Pictures which I always used at least once per story. But there are times that is hard to get a picture of life from the story or at least a picture that indicates what the story is about and it attracts people like me who want to see pictures with any story.
I was just wondering if any of you would donate pictures like the ones below. It's the cheapest I've seen or paid for.
So if you want to help check it out and see how you can help. Please let me know if it is ok to mention your name.
Today as you know we are running late, but one has to do other things than bury their faces into a computer. A friend came yesterday to take me up to the roof of the building to see the Fireworks but I ve seen it s many times I enjoy it better in bed with the a/C going on high. By the way, I did not know about a party or get-together I thought it was just a bunch of people looking up at the sky. Maybe something is wrong with me but I do watch those numbers of people reading the stories and I know that when it drops to a certain point is time for me to retire completely. Meanwhile, Im hooked on knowing what is going on and letting others know because there are so few yelling the truth and so many false prophets saying the most outrageous things and I hear some say I need to study that. WhAT??Study lies? So now you know why I want to bring out the truth on any story and I usually give you the story itself so you know I did not make it up and there is evidence against stupid ideas and stupid ideas like Trumpies will always be stupid.
I've had the privilege of meeting and sometimes staying with stupid people. To my surprise, they just had bad info nation but were good people singing a song without music but not realizing the chorus with the music went home.
Hey if you are poor is a pleasure to serve you and if you got money and won't give up a few dollars and I mean a few< shame on you. You just have a little more money to do what with it???
Love you all;. What am I doing? Head inside the computer to see what's going on that is not being punished. The Engine light went on my old baby so I need to see what's going on later on.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this story(Well I do have a story I published 10 Years ago..Im getting old damn, just click on my name below)...Thank you

Publisher


Photos | Vectors | Editorials | Videos | Illustrations | Music 
Weekly free files 
 
 
Every week we add new free files to our library. If you are subscribed to our newsletters, you will always receive new free photos, vectors, video and editorial images. 
More Free Files → 
Latest Files 
 
Download fresh content. We add 2,000 new images every hour.

On Demand

  • Stand. License
  • Ext. License

Comments