Adamfoxie and Hospital, Manhattan This week( Part 2 Grammar corrected)

Imagine yourself underneath that horse while he has a fit with his legs. My love never was lesser with him. Loved him more. I know how bad he felt. If you love animals you can listen to them while they talk to you in different ways. Afrer the incident he ran away, but came back. Of course, he knew where the food was.
 
I am ok but this posting might slow down Wednesday through Friday. Wednesday is pain management mainly due to an Equestrian (horse) accident I had years back. My horse got spooked and threw me out. All of a sudden Im underneath a 2K Belgian Horse with all the leggings hitting the ground two at a time. I have written about this but maybe you don't remember or were not a Foxie then.

I was able to save my head but not my ankle which was crushed. My back took my weight and the force of the fall.  I felt backward as the horse raised his two front legs and eventually, I had to go which a more experienced rider would have hit him in his stomach with his boots and held on to him. I never hit my horse which is ok when a horse is going to kill you or decide to be a brat. I thought if I let go and fell it might be ok. It was not the first time Ive fallen but this time I fell under him as he backed up. That spoiled things for me. I'm not afraid of death but living a few hours, or days with a scalp crushed does not sound like fun. I did use my legs like one should do in fights. My legs at the time were the stronger part of my body. I used them to move around underneath the horse until he got me. Once he injured me I could not move around anymore but he knew he accidentally hit me, injured me. I could be now all his like you see the bulls after the matador gets injured. They go for the killed. He knew I was hurt and not moving much. He ran to the woods. 
This is where the accident happen, poor Zeous

One might say if you stayed still he would have stopped jumping around and you could get out from underneath or he could just run away. Easy thing to say now. 

So My back was hurt and I did not notice. I loved to roller skate and I had fallen on my ass many times but you know what you do when you fall down for those of you that might have fallen down??? You get up. But as time went on and my mother had a stroked losing her capacity to do things for herself and even remember most things, I took that part which required a home attendant but it was not enough for mom.  I needed to help her get up to change her, bathe her, etc That did my back, in particular, one time when she fell and I held on to her and fell with her. I knew I hurt my back and did not realize my back was already hurt with a vertebrate in the lumbar being loose and being loose where you have the main nerve coming from the back of the head to down to the back of your legs. It stops where my injury is and divides itself into each leg. I think is the largest nerve you have.

The immediate pain in my back told me I was injured. The neurologist told me after a scan that the vertebrate was loose and it tended to pinch that particular nerve. Opioids or operation?

So I'm going to start physical therapy again because a coward someone with a license to prescribe is afraid to lose his license. So I need to go through Pain therapy again and since these happened well over 2 decades ago they have done everything with me. The opioids kept me leveled off. Always with pain but bearable. Hot then cold then needles then a massage(that part I loved because it made me relax) but it did nothing for the pain but it felt good otherwise until a guy in tight swimming trunks started doing the massage and I got the biggest you know what... and he refused to continue massaging me so back to the old ladies again and I thought it was not worth with my time.

Now because of the pressure of the government, thanks to ex-Gov Chris Christie who should be talking about people that are morbidly obese and how to help them since he is one he found a hole in what the media was catching on: People were busing Opioids, suicides, and some pharmacist were dispensing it without care. No matter what drug you talk about whether prescribed to help you sleep or just for a cold, some people somewhere will abuse it This is human behavior. There are people tired of people like Christie and Trump who take advantage of that,  to get political points to get them where they think they are going to be.  
Unfortunately when someone commits suicide by any means is not the means that is making them commit suicide but what is wrong in their lives. You take opioids away they do via sOme other means. This world is dangerous and full of places that can lead to death. The question should be why someone wanted to end it all why did they use an opioid or noose or a bridge? But is easier to blame the means, not the reason. Then we reward these snake oil salespeople by agreeing with them and giving them money to start a survey. Christie Miled that issue more than he milked all the flavors of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.
 

So I have to take physical therapy no matter how much it hurts me and takes me away from the things I like to do in this world at this time which one of those things is to write and make you aware of them.. I just put it like that because is not bs what I print and Im qualified to do it. And enjoy doing it for the most part.

So, tomorrow in the am unless they have changed, it is Neurology in the am. Great Doctor who is going to see me no more because he is leaving and going to work for a nonprofit to help heal the world. Then Thursday I'll be at the Hospital to participate in a survey that lasts two weeks but at home.  Can't say more. Back to Adamfoxie by Fri.
 
So on this survey:  I will be away sick but not new sick and no matter what they do to me is not going to make me better in the near term but hopefully, if it doesn't help me it will help others. At least to give the medical establishment the reason to fight a Big Chris Christie with tools and send him back to what he likes the best, Talk and eat Ice cream.

Well Now I feel better that I won't lose you but you keep checking Adamfoxie these two days.
You know there has been stuff here since I started 18 yrs ago. They will be relevant stuff too  This Blog is like me, it takes a licking but it keeps on licking. I better leave here before I get canned for being to open.


Comments