How Do You Know He is a Scammer? He shows Paper Out of Work Needs $ come to Honey

 ·
Follow 

You only THINK he proved something to you and I would BET that I can prove it’s a huge lie !!

I invite you to send me the details about this person and provide a few photos with the face fully visible. I’ll investigate it for you FOR FREE and show you evidence that whoever you THINK you’re chatting with most likely is not the person in the photos!

EMAIL me: invquery@pm.me


Adamfoxie: This blog has been investigating scammers for over 3 yrs. I catch one every time I'm on social media but all I can do is report and block it. They will be back with another picture and account the next time. META should mandate that where ever you register your account is available to you or to at least investigators. I've had guys who. say they are from Texas and live in Nigeria. That does not waste my time. Now I don't even want to meet them because is going to take 5 minutes to unmask them in a way I won't get reported.  There are times in the past I would call them what they are.

Some say but they are so poor and have so many kids. The reality is they probably don't have kids because these are the last ones that like to work inside a building or shag because this is done the same way as telemarketers. Meta had birth to the amorous scammer and they should help get rid of them. As an admin, I had to get out. They would force me to keep the scammer in my room. I guess they like numbers from where ever they come since that's how they charge companies for their commercials.


Complaint to META does not matter if it's Facebook or any other they own. A few others can't do it alone and sometimes they hit the jackpot of a very elderly person and their retirement money. In most cases, they want trading cards like movie and game cards they can sell for much more. But the point is the hurt they inflict on these people who are not doing that great because they can't find a partner to just abuse them that way is just not right and all of us that use the media have some responsibility to do something whatever it is.


Adam

Comments