Diplo Opens Up About Having Sex with Men but with Eyes Closed



 
DJ and music producer Diplo just revealed that he has had sexual encounters with men before, but that he  
 doesn't categorize these experiences as automatically making him gay. (Eventually I think he will find a man he likes and decides there is where he wants to be with LTR ( he says something similar as you read ahead), he could be label as bisexual but when found a man that he will only have sex with, that describes a gay person. Remember sex is fluid like a river. What does that mean? Sometimes the river changes direction.Take the Hudson River for example in  NYC) Adam

He Says:
"I'm sure I've gotten a blowjob from a guy before... For sure," he said to actress and model Emily Ratajkowski on her podcast High Low. "I don't know if it's gay unless you like may eye contact while there's the blowjob happening."

(According to top studies on Gender, having sex with a man wether you keep your eyes crossed. closed or open or watching  a sex video, it does not make you gay. However if you say there are some men that turn you on and you could be with them  for life term  and you have had sex with both sexes more than once, that  changes everything. He can say he is anything he wants but he is bisexual. Why ? Because he can have sex with both sexes and enjoy it. Being gay does not mean you like every man like being straight does not mean you  can have sex with every girl unless in your town pop 500 there are only 10 girls. So there are some men he likes a lot. So do I but Im gay because I enjoy sex with a man more than with a woman). Ive had boyfriends who have never been with a girl and would not think of it, they would get sick, and Im not talking about femme man .Adam Gonzalez
 
Ratajkowski retorted that this was "such a straight guy thing to say," but Diplo remained certain. "Getting a blowjob's not that gay, I think," he said. (Oh, and all of this was happening as a tangent from their original conversation about Bill Clinton. Which feels apt somehow.)

Later in the interview, Diplo told Ratajkowski that while he definitely does not identify as gay, that isn't to necessarily say that he doesn't look at men (or at least, a small number of men) as potential romantic or sexual prospects.

"I think the best answer I have is I’m not not gay. There are a couple guys... I could date, life partner-wise," he said, going on to describe himself as somebody who is more attracted to "vibe" than "gender."

This isn't the first time Diplo has spoken about his own sexuality, stating that "everyone's a lil gay" in a Reddit AMA. He is also a friend and collaborator of Orville Peck, the masked country star whose music is rife with homoerotic iconography.

Ratajkowski herself has previously expressed her own belief that sexual attraction is not a fixed binary, telling Harper's: "I think sexuality is on a sliding scale. I don’t really believe in straight people."

Now that you read and hopefully watched the video which is short but I enjoyed it (LOL) my non humble opinion is that he is more gay than me. Also I think he is already come to terms with it a long time ago but he does not want to be in the fish bowl of gay dating and really who does? 
it has no mercy and it opens you to getting hurt and for a business person I think he is playing it right.  Adam
 
PHILIP ELLIS
Philip Ellis is a freelance writer and journalist from the United Kingdom covering pop culture, relationships and LGBTQ+ issues. His work has appeared in GQ, Teen Vogue, Man Repeller and MTV.

If you have a q. or comment I will be happy to answer without making fun but straight forward(forgive the punt).

Comments