Short review on Apple Store





Every time I have been to this store I have been disappointed. Wether personal or in business is terrible.It feels like the people working there are working for themselves with a guarantee salary and the customer is just something they have to put up with to make the day go faster. My last trip there last week I went to pick an item that had been paid. I was acting as courier to get that item. The way is suppose to work any worker will get your secure numbers for the pick up, then you wait and within a few minutes the package is brought to you. Sounds simple doesn’t it? It never works that way since the pandemic. They got guars at the door that tell which line(they have several, all unmarked).This guard that because I would not stand precisely where he said to stand (I would not because there they don’t obey the 6 foot distance, more like 6 inches) I told him I did not feel safe but corrected him of usually where I wait for a worker. Not he yelled at me right in my face "if you don’t go where Ill tell Ill throw you out of the mall.”’ No I don’t have people talk to me. As I began yelling back a real manager came and I was Abe to tell her what happened. She got someone to get the numbers to get the item. Since then this guard is had in for me.But Im a big boy with lots of experience with bullies that wether they have shield or gun think they can control you and take your rights away. So he told me to wait by the window until called. I was surprised that went well. Now one of workers finished with the customer and since I was the first in line, there was no one picking up merchandise as courier. He waved his hands at me to come in, so I came in. This guard came running and stop infant of me and he said “I didn’t call you” (yelling). I said the person who is going to help me did. He said I care and you go back. He wanted me to go back to. line, even though I was the first in line and the package was already there with a worker holding it.The guy that called me stood by me and said I called him. Well now one. of those key holders, comes said he was the manager and he said the guard was right and started quoting me some policy, I said “stop, Iam not stupid). I know the policy and I got here on my cell phone. I told him you make me walk out and I will walk out but Im not coming back and you explain why the package was to picked up. He shut up so I told the package and attempted to leave. The guard had walked out first. He told the people waiting on the biggest line, having to do with repairs and problems. He said he links he is something. He just jumps the line. As I came out I had a capital Hill mob. Was called things I have not heard,. I kept telling the Mr.voices, 7 feet tall, very fat and disgusting. Because he was so loud and did not wanted no explanation he kept sayingI had not right to jump the lineI. I wanted to punch the guard but he walked away. I will never go to that store. You probably have to guys and a girl in there that seems that they work The others.....no wonder they need a psychotic guard to guard them.

Comments