Hoping for a Better Year {}No Trump and a Cure{} Some Memories

I and this blog wishes every reader the best one can have. The power to make you great is not on this blog but the wishes and the Karma are definedly proYOU!



Greecetown, Rochester. Transfer from NYC to Open this Outlet.  My assistant use to hide the checks in the false celing so worker would not get pay and rebel against management. Amy one of the many crazy workers I was told to hire and turn out to be an unexploded bomb. Thanks goodness someone saw her...Actually getting on top of a safe to put envelopes inside the celing tyles would make someone go, "What is that bitch doing now." Then my phone will ring. "Hey you wont believe this"...lol 


My humble living room

Opening another branch, this one in Williamsburgh at walden galleria, Buffalo

Going to bed and I hope when I awake things will be better

From my window, nice but the rent is not worth the pretty snow.

Something to know for the new year...Does it ever happens? It happened to me ina smaller scale but everything happens to me. My partners never got bored bu they were protected if they let me.


Many years ago, I was in middle management in a Fortune 500 company. We had a meeting where the HR Director explained we were going to have our first layoff. We were given criteria for determining how to make the decision on which employees in our department would be let go she then started to talk about making sure we wouldn’t be seen as illegally discriminatory. Our division Director stopped her and said, “Use the performance criteria. We will do what’s right and then let HR and the lawyers figure out what’s legal.”

#1 If someone is pointing a gun at you in a threatening manner, you have no time to worry about what’s legal. Drive away evasively if you can or run them over and get to safety. When you’re safe and alive, you can worry about legality. If you’re dead, it doesn’t matter whether it was legal.

#2 It’s good to contemplate different scenarios so there’s a little less panic if the time comes you have to make such a split second decision.

#3 Always be aware of your surroundings so you know your outs. This doesn’t just apply to a gunman, but also things like the guy next to you veering into your lane.

A person pointing a gun at you has forfeited any right to safety. Protect yourself! 



Comments