Are You Gay? If So Can You Tell Which Smart Phone Made You a Little Dumb Gay?



 These guys did not come out gay by using the iPhone and they are being abused by other Gay Russians
trying to prove they are straight and tough.

I should be publishing these true stories on the morning of a Monday to help you start the week but with a tint comical insinuation, I cant wait on news happening. One of the words on our logo is "current." So I'm giving you one serious story which revolves around what has never happened in the US. But like ex-President Obama said elections have results. This will bring us close toma precipice.
The other about the Russian guy who turned gay, I think is a marvelous way to make gay legal in a country that is illegal. I hope more guys come out coming out gay but particularly by watching Putin speeches or Russian Tv in general.
The plaintiff, identified as D. Razumilov, alleges that he became “mired in same-sex relationships” this summer after receiving 69 GayCoins on a cryptocurrency payment app he downloaded onto his iPhone in 2017. The unknown sender was said to have included an English-language message that Razumilov interpreted as “don’t judge without trying.”  “I thought, indeed, how can I judge something without trying it? And decided to try same-sex relationships,” Razumilov wrote in a complaint published by Govorit Moskva on Wednesday.
“I can say after the passage of two months that I’m mired in intimacy with a member of my own sex and can’t get out,” his complaint continues. “I have a steady boyfriend and I don’t know how to explain it to my parents. After receiving the aforementioned message, my life has changed for the worse and will never be normal again.” 
Razumilov accused Apple of “manipulatively pushing me toward homosexuality,” which caused him “moral suffering and harm to mental health,” in his 1 million rubles ($15,300) complaint.  
Moscow’s Presnensky District Court registered Razumilov’s lawsuit last Wednesday, according to the court database, and has scheduled an interview for Oct. 17. 
I got this information from The Moscow Times as a source which some times is fun to look over and wonder if we are already on Mars.


Igor Ivanko / Moskva News AgencyA Russian man is seeking more than $15,000 in damages from Apple after claiming that the U.S. tech giant drove him to homosexuality, the Govorit Moskva radio station has reported.




 

Comments