Glory, Glory Stall for two at a Homophobic Country

Sochi Twin Toilets

The BBC’s Moscow correspondent tweeted this photo from the Biathlon Center in Sochi. That is a dual toilet “cubicle” in the men’s restroom. Apparently, there was some skimping to accommodate the rampant graft. Enjoy, media members.
As a single gay man that grew up in NYC and has traveled abroad and to other states when I see a toilet booth for two all I can think of is of those days back a few decades ago as a young man meeting someone casually and not wanting to go to a hotel for just 15 minted of pleasure we would exchange numbers and never call nor receive a call. Getting in a stall for one is something I don’t think I ever did with another guy but hoped at times that they were available.  I am so happy they are available in a homophobic country and I hope they be a success in every way.

Comments