Technical Problems for two days-Hopefully You won’t Notice♥

All of a sudden in such an important week one of the computers I have the cable decided to malfunction.
Without it I can’ re charge. I went nt shopping: First price I got discounted for $179.00  besides this is the endof the month. Im always broke on that week. Does it happen to you? No, you should buy one of my shirts.
                                                                         
I just wanted to see the discounted prices before I went to my store Amazon. Got it right away. I coul’ve gotten on for 420 bucks but no guarrantee of delivery,
I got for $50 what I needed and two days delivery. cool. The reason Im telling about my problems which i dont because you have your own problems is that if I don’t get it soon, I will have to activate a second back up Mac and I don’t know how much she still hate me for treating her like she was worth 30 slaves but I never typed the word N*. May be one time because it went with the story.


   A    M     A     Z     O     N ♥

(Cluck-click above don’t be chepo)


My back up mac is got Diabetes two which is the one people and machines get when they are laying around eating the wrong stuff.

S0 If  I slow down a little bit you know what it is , hopefully Ill go at the same pace. Please keep  coming in to the site even if its to check something through a search. Dont for get to use amazon without I will have to close…a possibility but I think the readers wont let it happen,

Enjoy this weekend to all. Hopefully the new edition of this blog(I do 2  a year) I can make some more posirtive changes. I ache for reaching more of the 9 nations I have been given because of the readership coming from those places an I wish I could seprate stories just for them.
I will see you to tomorrow.
{Adam}♥ 

Comments