'I have Gay Family, I’m Not With That’ by Star Vikes Adrian Peterson

 When I saw this posting on the star Tribune today I went like { didn’t the Vikings think they were over with the gay  isssue? }  once they got rid (as expected) of Chirs Kluwe. They were sweating it out with Chris’ coming out and having outspokenness towards the fairness for gays in the sports. I was  elated to read that someone important in their team was talking from his heart, which talking from his heart to me means saying I’m homophobic but I have gay friends.  It used to be balcks should not get special treatment in voting, I got nothing against balcks, my best fridns are black. Well That’s how I read it in my mind and below is the actual posting. let’s see what it says to you. {{Adam}}

When the Vikings released their outspoken punter Chris Kluwe recently, they probably thought 
that issues likegay rights and marriage equality wouldn't be hot topics around the Minnesota 
locker room anymore. But thanks to some comments that were made by the team's star running 
back Adrian Peterson yesterday, the Vikes are right back in the news because of something 
AP said about gay marriage. When he was asked his opinion of Kluwe during a SiriusXM
 interview, AP offered up a controversial response.
"To each his own," he said of Kluwe's interest in promoting gay rights. "I'm not with it. But I 
have relatives that are gay. I'm not biased towards them. I still treat them the same. I love them.
 But again, I'm not with that. That's not something I believe in. But to each his own."
AP went on to say that the Vikings did not release Kluwe because of his beliefs. But now, 
it sounds like the organization will be forced to answer for AP's beliefs. Go figure.
[via Star Tribune]
  

Comments